Atlantic Seafront B&B is a charming Irish bungalow ideally situated on the Wild Atlantic Way near the village of Tullaghan in county Leitrim.
The property enjoys stunning views of Donegal Bay, the Slieve League and the Dartry mountains and provides its guests with a peaceful and rural setting, a quiet haven within 10 minutes drive from shops, traditional Irish pubs and restaurants.
The seaside resort of Bundoran, the Gleniff horseshoe and the discovery point of Mullaghmore on the Wild Atlantic Way are only a few of the touristic locations that are part of our immediate environment.
Other well known tourist hotspots, such as the Benbulben, Sligo town, Streedagh beach, Glencar lake and waterfall, are all located within 30 minutes drive from our doorstep.
Atlantic Seafront B&B is a relaxed and friendly retreat, where you can unwind comfortably following a day out exploring one of the most beautiful and picturesque areas of Ireland.
• Free parking within the property grounds
• Guest lounge with lit open fire and books
• Complimentary Wifi and laptop access
• Flat screen TV and Dvd player
• 100% Egyptian cotton bed sheets and super king size bed
• Tea/ Herbal tea/coffee facilities
• Homemade extensive breakfast menu served in the sunroom
• Locally sourced and organic food products, where possible
• Packed lunches and hot drink thermos on request
• Home cooked dinner on request
• Secure dry lock up room for bikes/fishing gear/surfing boards and sports equipment
• Hybrid bike hire with safety helmet and hiv jacket on request
• Shiatsu based massage on request (30 min or 1 hr)
Atlantic Seafront B&B is strictly a no smoking accommodation. Ashtrays are provided in the garden.
No pets allowed – Parliamo italiano
Bed and Breakfast · Tour Guide